Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I "HATE" this Douchebag!


Scott Disick is one of, if not the biggest douchebag living in California. This guy got lucky by meeting Kourtney Kardashian at a young age and wooing her to think he is God's gift to woman. This guy (notice how I say guy, and not man, because thats something he is not) has cheated on Kourtney numerous of times and is forgiven every time. He is now also an unemployed dad (not a FATHER), who has Kourtney supporting him or is using HER fame to get some type of income in for himself. This Prick! with his tied up sweaters around his shoulders, probably bought by Kourtney, is scum. I HATE this guy, Kourtney is just so sweet and humble she can over look his stupid @$$ imperfections (which is a lot) and settles for him. Look, Kourtney if somehow this blog gets to you please understand I am a father who is happily married, but I am not perfect. I know that my wife and my daughter go first, no matter what! I see this guy on your show and just despise him because you can see the real him. I hope one day you wake up, you can do much better without him. I know your family would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment